We are looking for a detail-oriented tax professional to join our team. Job duties will include: preparation of federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries, assist with monthly bookkeeping clients - monthly accounting, payroll processing and quarterly/year-end reports and monthly sales tax return preparation.
• CPA/CPA candidate preferred but not required
• 3-5 years tax preparation experience with strong accounting skills and ability to work independently
• Experience with ProSeries tax software preferred
• Experience with QuickBooks
• Experience working in a paperless environment
• Knowledge of current tax laws
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
Please respond by email with a resume and salary expectations. No recruiters, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities