compensation: Depends on experience employment type: employee's choice
QR Code Link to This Post
Ours is a locally owned CPA firm serving closely held businesses and individuals with their accounting and tax needs, in Pueblo, Colorado. Our practice includes tax preparation, consulting and planning, bookkeeping and payroll services.
We are looking for a detail-oriented tax professional to join our team. The candidate will prepare federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries. The candidate will also assist with monthly bookkeeping clients, to include monthly accounting, payroll processing and quarterly reports and monthly sales tax return preparation.
• CPA preferred but not required
• Tax preparation experience with strong accounting skills
• Experience with ProSeries tax software preferred
• Experience with QuickBooks and Xero preferred
• Experience working in a paperless environment
• Knowledge of current tax laws
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible schedule – Open to full or part-time during tax season, part-time outside tax season
Please respond by email with a resume and salary expectations. No recruiters, please.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities