compensation: depends on experience ($50,000 - $60,000) employment type: employee's choice telecommuting ok
QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a detail-oriented tax professional to join our team. Job duties will include: preparation of federal and state income tax returns for individuals, businesses and fiduciaries. The candidate will also assist with monthly bookkeeping clients, to include monthly accounting, payroll processing and quarterly reports and monthly sales tax return preparation.
• CPA/CPA candidate preferred but not required
• 2-4 years tax preparation experience with strong accounting skills and ability to work independently
• Experience with ProSeries tax software preferred
• Experience with QuickBooks and Xero preferred
• Experience working in a paperless environment
• Knowledge of current tax laws
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible schedule – Open to full or part-time during tax season, part-time outside tax season
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities