compensation: $55,000 - 65,000 per year employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
REGIONAL MAINTENANCE MANAGER
WHO ARE YOU/WHAT IS YOUR EXPERIENCE?
• Are you INDUSTRIOUS, AMBITIOUS and GRACIOUS?
• Do you have a positive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills?
• Do you have excellent communication skills?
• Do you strive to be a team player?
• Do you have 3 or more years’ applicable experience?
• Are you looking for long-term growth and stability?
• Do you take pride in your work?
• Do you have the technological acumen to use and assist others in using various MS Office and mobile applications?
• Have you used any Property Management Software?
• Do you have your own tools?
• Can you lift 25/50/100 pounds regularly?
• Do you have a VALID/NON-EXPIRED DRIVER’S LICENSE AND a vehicle? (THESE ARE A MUST)
• Can you pass a background check and drug screen?
IF YES TO THE ABOVE, YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT SPOT – READ ON!
WHAT ARE THE SPECIFICS OF THE JOB?
• Day to Day management of general maintenance, unit turns and preventative maintenance
• Preparation and oversight of cap-ex projects
• Lead, Manage, and hold teams accountable
• Mentor and train on-site maintenance team members
• Be available to assist with on-call maintenance emergencies
• Some travel required
IF ALL OF THE ABOVE SOUNDS APPEALING TO YOU – READ ON!
WHAT ABOUT THE COMPANY?
• Residential Niche (RN) is a Denver-based real estate acquisition and property management company
• RN Core Values INDUSTRIOUS, AMBITIOUS, GRACIOUS and reviews are conducted based on these values
• RN has an expanding nation-wide presence
• RN is genuinely committed to creating environments where people feel welcome
IF ALL THE ABOVE SOUNDS LIKE A FIT FOR YOU - SEND US YOUR RESUME TODAY!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers