compensation: Minimum opening pay will start at $14.00 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Office Assistant/Customer Service Clerk Wanted
We are a small, but busy, family owned business that has served the Pueblo community and surrounding areas for the last twelve years. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and strive to create a nurturing work environment. The full job description, requirements, qualifications and pay rate are listed below. We care about our people and we care about our customers, if this sounds like your type of work environment and are interested please submit your resume to email@example.com, we will review all resumes on receipt and schedule interviews accordingly.
Assist the Sales Manager, Bookkeeper/HR Manager, and Administrative Manager.
Other duties and responsibilities include:
• Job Estimating
• Maintain inventory spreadsheets
• Answer Phone
• Performing clerical work and interoffice support including receiving and processing mail
• Greet Customers and assist them when sales team is busy.
• Compile job folders
• Assembling, sorting, and tabulating codes and filing data
Skills and Qualifications
Ideal candidate should have a comprehensive understanding of bookkeeping and accounting practices, along with strong communication skills and the following:
• Ability to understand the principles of data entry
• Ability to understand accuracy for purposes of job estimating
• Ability to understand inventory controls
• Knowledge of business-level English, both verbal and written
• Ability to foster and maintain business and client relationships through good phone etiquette and
positive customer service when working with the public in the showroom
• Proficiency in, Microsoft Office, and other general computer skills
• Physical ability to access filing storage and carry up to 25 pounds
• Strong organizational skills
• High school diploma and at least 1 year of office related experience. Business school training or college
credits in account or related business field may also be accepted in leu of work experience.
• May be willing to train the right person who possesses exceptional people skills and organizational skills.
Pay rate depends on the level of experience, education, and prior work history. Minimum opening pay will start at $14.00 per hour.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers