Monte Vista School District is accepting applications for a Middle School English Language Arts (ELA) Teacher for the 2021-2022 school year.
QR Code Link to This Post
Desired qualifications and experience include:
• Current Colorado Teaching License (secondary endorsement)
• Knowledge of best practices in Research Based writing and reading instruction, with the emphasis in writing.
• Knowledge of Blended Learning practices
• Experience teaching students of varying abilities
• Collaborative approach to lesson design and problem solving
• Ability to work well with others
• Organized, yet flexible
• Ability and proven success in forming positive relationships with at risk youth is paramount.
Monte Vista School District offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including employee health, dental, vision, and life coverage. The salary for this position will be paid from the current MVSD Teacher Salary Schedule, which can be viewed on the district website - Employment Opportunities page. Placement on the salary schedule will be determined by education and experience at time of hire. Applications may be submitted through our online employment application http://ww2.monte.k12.co.us/employment-opportunities.html, until the position is filled. For questions contact the District Administration Office at 719-852-5996.