Monte Vista School District is accepting applications for an Elementary Teacher at Marsh Elementary School for the 2021-2022 school year.
QR Code Link to This Post
Desired Qualifications and Experience:
· Current Colorado Teaching License
· Collaborative approach to planning and problem solving
· Plays and works well with others
· Strong initiative and self-direction
· Organized, yet flexible
· Knowledge of grade level Colorado Academic Standards is preferred
· Knowledge of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is preferred
· Training or experience with the TS GOLD Assessment is desirable
· Training or experience in Tools of the Mind Curriculum is desirable
Monte Vista School District offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including employee health, dental, vision, and life coverage. The salary for this position will be paid from the current MVSD Teacher Salary Schedule, which can be viewed on the district website - Employment Opportunities page. Placement on the salary schedule will be determined by education and experience at time of hire. Applications may be submitted through our online employment application http://ww2.monte.k12.co.us/employment-opportunities.html, until the position is filled. For questions contact the District Administration Office at 719-852-5996.