Monte Vista School District is accepting applications for an Elementary Teacher at Bill Metz Elementary for the 2021-22 school year.
QR Code Link to This Post
Desired qualifications and experience include:
· Current Colorado Teaching License
· Collaborative approach to problem solving, planning, data analysis, etc.
· Ability to work well with others
· Organized yet flexible
· Knowledge of grade level standards is preferred
· Knowledge of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) is desirable
· Ability to differentiate for a wide variety of student achievement levels
· Training in reading interventions, such as Lindamood Bell, preferred
Monte Vista School District offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package including employee health, dental, vision, and life coverage. The salary for this position will be paid from the current MVSD Teacher Salary Schedule, which can be viewed on the district website - Employment Opportunities page. Placement on the salary schedule will be determined by education and experience at time of hire. Applications may be submitted through our online employment application http://ww2.monte.k12.co.us/employment-opportunities.html, by March 11, 2021, or until the position is filled. For questions contact the District Administration Office at 719-852-5996.