| $13/hour + FREE housing + FREE utilities
We are a 100-room hotel in Garfield, Colorado (near Salida). We are 3 miles from the ski resort on Monarch Mountain with on-site living quarters available. We are looking for an excellent housekeeper to ensure our hotel provides amazing customer service. The HOUSEKEEPING positions includes general and specific cleaning and sanitation duties. There are several Housekeeping Department Stations: Room Attendant, Laundry and Common Areas (Common areas can include interior and exterior areas of the hotel). To be successful in this role, you should be organized and consistently maintain attention to detail, reliable and customer focused. Proven experience as a housekeeper is a MUST. Please describe your housekeeping experience in your resume or email.
You will typically work 40 hours per week during Peak-Season. This position works weekends and holidays. The hours for this position may increase during holidays, group events and Peak-Season. The hours may decrease during Off-Season. *Hours may vary throughout the year anywhere from approximately 10 hours per week during Peak-Season (you will receive 1.5 times your hourly rate for overtime pay) and can decrease -10 hours per week during Off-Season. During Off Season you will still retain your living quarters.
Approximate Peak-Season: mid-December thru March and June thru mid-September
Approximate Off-Season: April-May and mid-September-mid-December
Onsite living quarters and paid utilities are a part of the benefits package. Please see below under COMPENSATION (below).
• Follow a planned work schedule
• Clean guest and vacant rooms, bathrooms, common areas and outdoor areas daily
• Report needed repairs
• Create and submit reports according to policy
• Clean, maintain and restock equipment and inventory
• Adhere to equipment maintenance schedules
• Follow all sanitation guidelines and safety precautions
• Coordinate with department managers
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle complaints professionally
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction
• Able to work at a consistent fast pace while also cleaning thoroughly
• Ability to maintain good employee relationships
• Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job; ability to carry heavy items
• Capable of lifting heavy items (i.e. loads of laundry as well as turning mattresses regularly, etc.)
• Flexibility to work various shifts, including evening and weekends and holidays
• Willingness to take direction, work as a team with department managers and owner
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and mange time and respond quickly to hotel guests and department needs
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality and speed
• Pay: $13/hour
• Free housing and utilities On-site Living Quarters:On-site Living Quarters: On-site living quarters are available with FREE electricity, water, trash pick-up, cable, access to pool, sauna, hot tubs and employee kitchenette. * according to apartments.com the median monthly price of a studio apartment in Colorado is $1,140 *does not include utitlites.
HOW TO APPLY
• Reply via Craigslist email
• Attach resume - resume MUST include your position and the name of company
• Attach or include references - references MUST be given
• Please write #COOK in the subject line of the email