• High Lift Jacks. Designed for the lifting, pulling, or pushing of vehicles, lifting trucks, railway maintenance, construction, mining, and agricultural applications. Also known as 'mechanical machinery jacks', or 'farm jacks'. They run around $100.00 new - $25.00 each
• Amerex Fire Extinguisher, Purple K, Potassium Bicarbonate, 20 lb. This one will need a new inspection/certification but should pass. It has not been discharged or used. They run around $200.00 up to $270.00 new - $100.00.
• Five extra heavy duty jack stands. I fabricated and welded them myself and they are super sturdy and durable. I was a certified welder/fabricator all my life but have retired and won't need them anymore - $50.00 each or $200.00 for all five
• 6" bench grinder, never been used, still in the box - $30.00
• Model 367, 6/12 inch, 12amp, super duty ball bearing Skilsaw. The cord boot is cracked as pictured but the saw works perfectly - $50.00
I sometimes go to Pueblo so might be able to meet somewhere for delivery. Can meet in Walsenburg almost anytime.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers