compensation: $17 - $19 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Full-time position available for a detail oriented Administrative Assistant to help with a medical clinic. This person will manage front desk operations, checking in patients, maintaining records, and coordinating operations with nursing staff. An excellent Administrative Assistant has great understanding of the concept of confidentiality. You will be experienced in entering data with attention to detail and will have confidence interacting with patients. The ideal candidate will be a thorough professional with good communication abilities.
• Proven experience as an administrative assistant.
• Experience in data collection, entry and reporting with great attention to detail and confidentiality
• Computer savvy with working knowledge of Excel and Word.
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Strong communication abilities with aptitude in problem-solving
• High school diploma or equivalent; BS/BA is a plus.
• Reliable transportation, valid driver license.
• Drug Free.
To respond please email your resume by following the REPLY link above.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers