compensation: up to 30 dollars an hour employment type: contract non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
COMaskeraid is seeking numerous Covid Testers
The many shifts and locations are available. Or create your own locations and hours.
Set up tents and tables for COVID drives.
Help people fill out the paperwork for their free COVID Test properly.
Explain how to customers how to self-administer the test using the swab in the kit, explain proper placement of swap into vial and place vial in labeled envelope.
Make sure all paperwork is properly filled.
Make sure samples are ready for shipping
• Standing or walking for extended periods of time
• Safely donning and doffing personal protective equipment and wearing full personal protective equipment for extended periods of time
• Minimal lifting
• Exposed to weather elements
• Exposed to loud noises
• Visual exposure to nasal swabbing
The ideal candidate will have:
Great Customer Skills
Ability to read and speak English proficiently, Spanish or other foreign Language a huge plus.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time
• Ability to work outside in the elements
Must pass a HIPPA Test before starting employment.
Pay based on amount of test done per day, our team members are averaging $25 dollars plus an hour.
Experience Requirement: None
Call Parker at 720-694-5680
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers