If you’re compassionate and enjoy helping others, consider becoming a part of the Primrose Retirement Team. Work with a team of caring individuals with a reputation for providing exceptional care and an excellent assisted living experience for seniors. This may be just the work-family you are looking for.
Primrose offers a competitive salary, a full benefits package including a 401K match, 3 weeks of PTO, annual pay increases, and so much more!
Primrose Retirement Communities was founded in 1989 based on the premise that a retirement community must reward its residents with value, comfort, security, and convenience. It has been our pleasure to create beautiful apartment homes and town-home villas complemented by outstanding internal common areas such as libraries, movie theaters, fitness centers, ice cream parlors and pubs. From the beginning our company office has been in Aberdeen, South Dakota, a community known for its friendly, honest and hard-working people. Those are the characteristics that guide each of our 40 plus Primrose Retirement Communities across 19 states.
• Sell and market our product and services.
• Give and set up tours to perspective residents.
• Call prospects on the phone, visit them or send out information.
• Get to know our competition and visit their facilities.
• Community involvement: Presentations to Chamber of Commerce, Financial Advisor's, Kiwanis, VFW, retirement groups and other organizations.
• Set up appointments at our facility such as luncheons, groups, clubs, etc.
• Coordinate special events at the facility.
• Hire and fire staff when necessary.
• Handle staff concerns and questions dealing with families, resident's and staff concerns.
• Oversee employee scheduling in all departments. Make sure budget hours are followed.
• Social interaction with the resident's and families.
• Responsible for initial paperwork for residents.
• Phone follow up and keep up database.
• Responsible for admission of residents and completion of paperwork.
• Responsible for orientation of staff and continuing education.
• Work with the Director of Nursing in correcting and working on State Deficiencies within the required time line if needed. Make sure the Director Nursing is completing Right Click tasks.
• Work with the Marketing Director in completion of MatrixCare tasks.
• Required to follow and carry out all policies and procedures by Primrose.
• Responsible for monthly fire drills and recording proper documentation of them.
• Responsible for monthly checks on fire extinguishers and smoke detectors and recording of proper documentation.
• Able to be on call when needed.
• Coordinate and handle employee meetings. Conduct resident meetings.
• Responsible for administrative bookkeeping duties such as bank deposits, Right Click, rent recaps, monthly billing, payroll, budget, etc.
• Maintain labor costs, food costs, and other budgetary items in line with budget.
• Coordinate maintenance problems with the maintenance staff and/or an outside contractor.
• Assist the maintenance manager or cooks if they need help or are absent. Example: Shovel the sidewalks, pull weeds, clean windows, take out garbage, clean public restrooms, vacuum, cook, wash dishes, etc… Learn how the alarm, security, sprinkler and other mechanical systems work and make sure the other appropriate personnel do also.
• Perform any other reasonable related duties as assigned by the company office.
• Results driven
• Highly Motivated
• Excellent people skills
• Organizational skill
• Strong Leader
• Strong Determination
• Presentation skill
• Eye for results
• Positive Outlook
• Problem Solver
• OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures are followed
• Fire and Safety Procedures are followed and documented.
• Follow State Regulations.
PRIMROSE RETIREMENT COMMUNITY is an equal opportunity employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers