Occupational Therapist needed to make home visits in Pueblo/Colorado Springs area.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
• Makes home visits and provides the care ordered by the physician
• Assesses patients needs, reports findings to physician, obtains orders for new needs, and implement the care plan
• Completes required documentation that makes evident patient/family needs, interventions, and progress in accordance with clinical, quality, and regulatory requirements.
Assures that all documentation is available in the electronic record within the deadlines.
• Assures that patient and family needs are identified, prioritized, and met in order to achieve desired clinical outcomes.
• Uses the principles of patient-centered, family-focused care to interact with patients, families, physicians, employees and other caregivers.
• Collaborates with appropriate team members to develop and implement patient-specific plans of care
• Participates, as needed, in regular team conferences with other home care disciplines to promote information exchange, determine care assignments, and to promote integration of care plan.
Must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination.
We have provided homecare to clients in Colorado for over 40 years and are passionate about quality and customer service. Contact us today for a personal interview. We would love to hear from you.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers