HOTEL LAUNDRY & ROOM ATTENDANT
| $12.50/hour + FREE housing + FREE utilities
We are a 100-room hotel in Garfield, Colorado (near Salida). We are 3 miles from the ski resort on Monarch Mountain with on-site living quarters available. We are looking for an excellent LAUNDRY & ROOM ATTENDANT to ensure our hotel provides amazing customer service by ensuring clean and organized laundry as well and ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked. This position includes general and specific cleaning and sanitation duties. To be successful in this role, you should be organized and consistently maintain attention to detail, reliable and customer focused.
You will typically work 30-40 hours per week during Peak-Season. This position works weekends and holidays. The hours for this position may increase beyond 40 hours during holidays, group events and Peak-Season. The hours may decrease under 32 hours during Off-Season.
You will receive 1.5 times your hourly rate for all hours over 40 per week.
You will typically receive two days off per week.
Approximate Peak-Season: mid-December thru March and June thru mid-September Approximate Off-Season: April-May and mid-September-mid-December
Onsite living quarters and paid utilities are a part of the benefits package. Please see below under COMPENSATION (below).
• Sorting, removing stains, washing, drying, and folding linens
• Updating inventory of linen closets
• Ensuring facility remains clean and organized at all times
• Responding to guest and front desk requests for equipment and towels, making sofa beds, etc.
• Maintaining and cleaning vacuums and housekeeping carts
• Deep cleaning facility
• Ability to maintain good employee relationships with your department
• Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job; ability to carry and lift heavy items (i.e. loads of laundry, microwave and mini refrigerator, etc.)
• Willingness to take direction, work as a team with department managers and owner
• Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job; ability to carry heavy items
• Capable of lifting heavy items (i.e., loads of laundry as well as turning mattresses regularly, etc.)
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and respond quickly to hotel department needs
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality
• ability to interact with guests politely
• Follow sanitation guidelines and safety precautions
• Pay: $12.50/hour
• Free housing and utilities On-site Living Quarters: On-site living quarters are available with FREE electricity, water, trash pick-up, cable, access to pool, sauna, hot tubs and employee kitchenette. * according to apartments.com the median monthly price of a studio apartment in Colorado is $1,140 *does not include utitlites.
HOW TO APPLY
• Reply via Craigslist email
• Attach resume - resume MUST include your position and the name of company
• Attach or include references - references MUST be given
• Please write #HOUSEKEEPER in the subject line of the email