| $13.50/hour + FREE housing + FREE utilities
We are a 100-room hotel in Garfield, Colorado (near Salida). We are 3 miles from the ski resort on Monarch Mountain with on-site living quarters available. We are looking for an excellent housekeeper to ensure our hotel provides amazing customer service. Finishing the Winter season and getting ready for the Summer/Fall. The HOUSEKEEPING positions includes general and specific cleaning and sanitation duties. To be successful in this role, you should be organized and reliable and maintain attention to detail. Proven experience as a housekeeper is a MUST.
This position works weekends and holidays. The hours change during the seasons. The hours may increase beyond 40 hours during holidays, group events and Peak-Season. The hours may decrease under 32 hours during Off-Season.
You will receive 1.5 times your hourly rate for all hours over 40 per week.
Approximate Peak-Season: mid-December thru March and June thru mid-September Approximate Off-Season: April-May and mid-September-mid-December
Onsite living quarters and paid utilities are a part of the benefits package. Please see below under COMPENSATION (below).
• Able to work at a consistent fast pace while also cleaning thoroughly
• Ability to maintain good employee relationships and work as a team with your department and manager
• Stamina to handle the physical demands of the job; ability to carry and lift heavy items (i.e. loads of laundry as well as turning mattresses regularly, etc.)
• Pay: $13.50/hour to start
• Free housing and utilities On-site Living Quarters: On-site living quarters are available with FREE electricity, water, trash pick-up, cable and employee kitchenette. * according to apartments.com the median monthly price of a studio apartment in Colorado is $1,140 *does not include utitlites.
HOW TO APPLY
• Reply through this Craigslist email
• Attach resume – or a list of your experience (include company names and dates of employment)
• Please write #HOUSEKEEPER in the subject line of the email