QR Code Link to This Post
McCarthy is excited to hire full time Pile Drivers for our new solar facility project located in Pueblo, Colorado, with work starting in October 2020!
McCarthy is looking for team members that have a proven commitment to safety, are accustomed to working outdoors, and can be committed to a full-time schedule.
- Safety-First Mindset
- Competitive pay
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, paid time off, and retirement savings available
- Operate pile driving machine driving production piles
- Install pipe, concrete, wood or sheet piling on location and within tolerance
- Assist Foreman in installation of various pile types, maintenance, and greasing of pile equipment
- Check work along the way to ensure adherence to code and specifications
- Use levels, rules, plumb bobs, framing squares, and surveying equipment to ensure everything is plumb, level and secure
- Measure height, width, length, and other proportions
- Prior experience working on solar sites preferred
- Knowledgeable in multiple pile installation techniques and hammer types
- Experienced in rigging and crane signaling
- Familiar with various types/sizes of cranes and configurations
- Proven commitment safety and teamwork
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Age 18+
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.