QR Code Link to This Post
NOW HIRING FOR ASSEMBLY TECHS AT TRANE!!! Seeking associates who are available for immediate work and can hit the ground running!
Who is Trane: Trane is the leader in Manufacturing Industrial HVAC units.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product.
Possible Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Rotate through all the tasks required in a particular production process.
- Provide assistance in the production of wiring assemblies.
- Assemble units using basic hand tools & air and pneumatic tools
- Follow blueprints and schematics to assemble units
- Determine work assignments and procedures.
- Shovel and sweep work areas.
“Work skills” training will be provided to familiarize you with the various processes on the shop floor.
Who You Are:
- Warehouse, manufacturing, or general labor experience would be ideal, but not required.
- A team player
- Have a keen eye for detail and quality
- Coachable and have a "can do" attitude
- Your teammates know they can depend on you daily.
Apply Today! OR CALL /TEXT us for more info at (719) 542-7830!
- Must Pass: 7-Year Criminal Background Check National Sex Offender Status
- Check Drug Test (Testing positive for recreational marijuana or medical marijuana will not be accepted.)
- 5 part physical conducted at local clinic
- High School Diploma or GED
- Steel or Composite-toed footwear
post id: 7278711256
email to friend