compensation: $18-$20 per hour depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Come Grow with Us!
Hartung is currently recruiting for a assistant shipping manager
• Able to handle 80 lb. pieces of glass easily
• Able to drive a forklift
• Computer skills familiar with Excel and Word
• Experienced in the Freight industry (preferred but not necessary)
• Good organizational skills
• D.O.T and FMCSA compliance
• Customer oriented (we support our production associates)
You can submit your resume at
Or you can apply in person ****IF APPLYING IN PERSON, FACE MASK IS REQUIRED AND MUST PREFORM A TEMPERATURE CHECK UPON ENTERING THE OFFICE BUILDING****
What Hartung Offers You
• Pay increase in 90 days
• Excellent compensation structure and benefits package
• Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and disability benefits programs
• 401k matching
• Tuition assistance
• Wellness programs
• Employee recognition programs
• Career development
About Hartung Glass Industries
Hartung Glass is a top North American glass fabricator, as ranked by Glass Magazine. We are privately-owned and celebrated for 96 years. Headquartered in Tukwila, WA, Hartung Glass has facilities throughout the United States and Western Canada including Oregon, California, Texas, Colorado, Utah, Indiana and British Columbia. We provide a fulfilling workplace for employees by offering opportunities for personal and professional development, recognizing high performance and embracing the ideas of others.
If you’re ready to join a team that offers products and services recognized across the country for both quality and value, email us your resume or apply in person at 145 William White Blvd, Pueblo, CO, 81001.
Hartung Glass Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Building Partners through Glass
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers