HOTEL FRONT DESK /NIGHT AUDITOR | $16/hour + free housing + free utilities
We are a 100-room hotel in Garfield, Colorado (near Salida). We are 3 miles from the ski resort on Monarch Mountain with on-site living quarters available. We are looking for an ambitious, hardworking professional who loves to crunch numbers in between responding to guests’ needs. The NIGHT AUDITOR will be responsible for amazing customer service and ensures accurate audited accounts. This position includes duties regarding guest reservations and supporting head quarter’s accounting department in accurately tracking and reporting financial data. To be successful in this role, you should be organized, detail oriented and capable of working autonomously.
You will typically work 40 hours per week. Third Shift Hours: 11p-7a. This position works weekends and holidays.
• Greet guests upon arrival, check them in and listen effectively in order to provide them with any information they need to enjoy their stay
• Run all reports as required for Hotel, Food and Beverage audit
• Balance days work
• Audit all guest records
• Perform other time-sensitive reports (i.e. food and beverage revenue, cashier’s reports, vending revenue, etc.)
• Fulfill all front office functions
• Prepare bills for next day checkouts
• Balance cash drawers and record receipts
• Assist with other departments, for example set up coffee bar
• Make nightly cash deposits
• Ensure nightly walk-through including tasks such as straighten pool and hot tub area
• Coordinate with department managers
• Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
• Proven experience as night auditor or bookkeeper
• Excellent communication and knowledge of basic accounting principles
• Excellent computer and cash register literacy – proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel)
• Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision
• Must be able to problem solve and troubleshoot in order to resolve guest issues and respond to emergency situations.
• Ability to handle complaints in a professional and friendly manner
• Capable of quickly answering phone, email and texts
• Capable of working autonomously
• Ability to maintain good employee relationships
• Willingness to take direction, work as a team with department managers and owner
• Ability to multitask, prioritize and mange time and respond quickly to hotel guests and department needs.
• Pay: $16/hour
• Free housing and utilities On-site Living Quarters are available with free electricity, water, trash pick-up, cable, access to employee kitchenette.
* according to apartments.com the median monthly price of a studio apartment in Colorado is $1,140.
HOW TO APPLY
• Reply via email
• Company names and Dates MUST be included in resume
• Attach resume AND references (references MUST be included)
• Please write #NIGHTAUDITOR in the subject line of the email
Monarch Mountain Lodge: front desk, receptionist, customer service, auditor, bookkeeper, bookkeeping, data entry, accounting
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers