Personal Care Coordinator - Pueblo
QR Code Link to This Post
If you are the type of person who is detail oriented, a strong communicator, have strong customer service skills and leadership ability, this position is for you. Day-to-day personal care services operations are required for the Pueblo branch of Professional Home Health Care.
We offer an excellent benefit package including health insurance, life and dental, paid time off and 401(k) plan.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Developing plans for growth and expansion of the branch
- Customer satisfaction of non-medical customers
- Act as an ongoing liaison with the governing body
- Obtain satisfactory performance standards for the branch
- Market PHHC's personal care services
- Conduct personal care provider case management activities including baseline assessments, etc.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast paced service environment
- Be detailed oriented
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong oral; written communication skills
- Ability to pass a background check
- Current Colorado driver's license
-Two positive work references
Professional Home Health Care has provided home care services to customers in Colorado for over 40 years and we are passionate about quality of care and customer service.
We would love to hear from you.
Please reply with resume apply homecarephhc.com.