compensation: $12.00 to $14.00 per hour + commissions employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Working at Monarch feels like joining a family, because it is. From our first community to over 200 today, Monarch is a family owned and operated group who puts their employees first. At Monarch our leadership is filled with teammates that came up through the ranks and know the value of giving people real opportunity. We know that our people are why we succeed and we are in it together!
Our Leasing Consultants are the heart of their community and create genuine connections with our residents. You will enjoy interacting with a variety of people on a daily basis in a fast paced and dynamic work environment. Successful Leasing Consultants drive their own success by demonstrating a commitment to customer service and resident satisfaction, while helping people find their perfect home.
Country Green Apartments
3065 E US Highway 50
Cañon City, CO 81212
- Manage the leasing process, identifying the needs of potential residents and addressing those needs
- Prepare lease agreements and maintain accurate records
- Demonstrate an understanding of pricing, floor plans, amenities, and other offerings the community provides while
- Utilize your creativity to assist with outreach marketing and resident events
Skills That Will Drive Your Success:
- Strong computer skills
- Skilled problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- An unmatched dedication to customer service
- The drive to learn and get better everyday
What Sets Us Apart:
- Competitive pay and aggressive lease commissions - $12.00 to $14.00 per hour
- Annual raises
- Medical Insurance ($15 premium for employees)
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Escalating PTO - 1styr 80hrs, 2-4yrs 120hrs, 5+yrs 160/hrs
- 20% off rent at any of our communities
- 401k and potential for profit sharing
- Learning and development opportunities that includes tuition reimbursement and other paid training
"The entrepreneurial spirit that drives Monarch’s culture gives truly motivated individuals an opportunity to thrive."
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers