Many kitchen remodeling projects stall out after working with a kitchen designer and receiving the big price reveal - often it just doesn't make sense to spend the money (and the long project timelines) for every kitchen. There is not a more cost-effective decision than going with a quality cabinet painting process.
We've developed a tested, affordable painting process using cutting-edge paint technology (and a commitment to good old-fashioned prep work) to deliver a beautiful, durable finish to your dated cabinets. If you desire, we can even hide the wood grain!
Here's a summary of our process:
1. Deep clean and degrease all cabinet surfaces.
2. Remove cabinet doors, drawers and all hardware. These are taken off-site for spray coating.
3. Thoroughly wet sand all cabinet surfaces and wipe down with lacquer / paint thinner to remove dust.
4. Apply caulking as necessary to base frame seams and joints to achieve a uniform coated surface.
5. Apply epoxy-based filler (tougher than wood!) to any holes / dents.
6. Spray (off-site) a coat of premium, fill and seal primer followed by light sand.
7. Spray (off-site) a 2nd coat of premium, fill and seal primer followed by light sand.
8. Spray (off-site) a coat of acrylic-alkyd cabinet paint (finest product for this type of application - runs north of $90 / gallon)
9. Spray (off-site) 2nd coat of acrylic-alkyd cabinet paint.
10. Re-install all drawers, cabinet doors and hardware.
11. Enjoy the updated look of your cabinets!
For most kitchens, the process takes about a week. We're looking forward to talking with you about your project.
Call for FREE estimate. Get a new look for the holidays
Colorado Cabinet Cladding
www.cabinetcladding.com See our website for additional information
kitchen cabinet painting, cabinet door paint, interior painting, cabinet remodel, cabinet painting, cabinet refinishing, painted cabinets; cabinet painting contractor, refinish cabinets
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers