QR Code Link to This Post
McCarthy is excited to hire full time Electrical Helpers for our new solar facility project located in Pueblo, Colorado.
McCarthy is looking for team members that have a proven commitment to safety, are accustomed to working outdoors, and can be committed to a full-time schedule.
- Safety-First Mindset
- Competitive pay
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, paid time off, and retirement savings available
- Pull underground wire and prefabricate conduit
- Install above-ground wire and PVC raceway
- Pull and terminate aluminum direct bury wire
- Connect and support DC wire
- Install electrical enclosures
- Unload and stage material
- Experience with construction projects
- General knowledge of construction principles/processes required
- Knowledge of proper use of equipment, materials and supplies used on construction projects
- Must have a tape measure, level, and side cutting pliers (Lineman's)
- Proven commitment to safety and teamwork
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Age 18+
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.