QR Code Link to This Post
McCarthy is excited to hire full time Equipment Mechanics for our new solar facility project located in Pueblo, Colorado, with work starting in October 2020!
McCarthy is looking for team members that have a proven commitment to safety, are accustomed to working outdoors, and can be committed to a full-time schedule.
- Safety-First Mindset
- Competitive pay
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, paid time off, and retirement savings available
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair GAYK post driving equipment
- Able to diagnose problems and train local mechanics to assist in fixing issues
- Follow maintenance logs, equipment manuals, and submit weekly reports
- Use computer diagnostics for problem solving (supplied)
- Maintain tools and parts inventory (supplied)
- Order parts for Post Drivers
- Have clear communication with teams and project leaders
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair including but not limited to electrical, hydraulic, tracks, diesel engines and transmissions for a variety of construction equipment
- Maintain a safe shop work environment and clean company vehicle
- Operate/maneuver heavy equipment on construction site in a safe and effective manner
- Check daily to ensure equipment functions properly and in a safe manner
- 2+ years experience as a mechanic on GAYK or other post driving equipment
- 5+ years experience with a large construction company as a heavy equipment mechanic
- Thorough knowledge of equipment and safety processes used in commercial, solar, and/or civil construction
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance, storage, schematics, and diagrams
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.