QR Code Link to This Post
McCarthy is excited to hire full time Equipment Operators for our new solar facility project located in Pueblo, Colorado, with work starting in October 2020!
McCarthy is looking for team members that have a proven commitment to safety, are accustomed to working outdoors, and can be committed to a full-time schedule.
- Safety-First Mindset
- Competitive pay
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, paid time off, and retirement savings available
- Operate/maneuver heavy equipment on construction site in a safe and effective manner
- Specifically maneuver forklift (lull) and skid steer for unloading trucks and moving material to the field
- Check daily to ensure equipment functions properly and in a safe manner
- Clean, maintain and make basic repairs to equipment
- Ensure equipment is safely and securely stored when not in use
- Coordinate with crew members in response to hand and/or audio signals
- Experience with solar construction projects preferred
- Thorough knowledge of equipment and safety processes used in commercial and/or civil construction
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance and storage
- Ability to complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to meet attendance schedule with dependability and consistency
- Age 18+
- Proof of Identity and Employment Authorization
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.