compensation: Starting pay is $14.75/hour. .30 cents more after 90 day probation employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Leading healthcare linen company is looking for a maintenance technician to join a fast paced production facility in Pueblo, CO. You will be responsible for installing, repairing, trouble shooting, and maintaining large state of the art industrial textile processing equipment and a 35,000 square-foot facility.
Hospital Cooperative Laundry offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision and supplemental insurance starting 1st of the month after 60 days. We offer full time employment, room for advancement, uniform and yearly boot allotment, vacation and 401K with generous company match after one year of service.
• Installs, repairs and performs preventive maintenance on industrial processing equipment.
• Troubleshoots electrical issues.
• Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, tests and makes adjustments.
• Ensures work is performed safely and efficiently.
• Proficient in reading electrical schematics.
• Follows written and verbal instructions and performs other tasks as directed by supervision.
• Minimum of three years maintenance engineering experience with specific knowledge of machinery, electricity, electronics, plumbing, hydraulics, pneumatics, welder and boiler applications.
• Proficiency in the proper use of power and hand tools. Strong electrical troubleshooting ability of 3 phase systems.
• PLC programming experience.
• Must be a team player with enthusiasm, initiative, and pride in work well done; self-starter dedicated to continual quality improvement.
• Must be able to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
Typical Physical Activity
• Standing, sitting, walking, bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, kneeling, working in confined areas, reaching overhead, driving a forklift, driving a scissor lift, moving equipment, pushing, pulling, lifting and carrying up to 100 lbs.
• Full time hours with room for advancement
• Paid holidays, paid personal day
• Paid vacation after the first year
• GREAT health benefits first of the month after 60 days: health insurance, company paid life insurance, voluntary dental, vision and supplemental insurance,
• 401K Savings Plan with generous company match after one year
• Uniforms and yearly boot allotment
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers