QR Code Link to This Post
McCarthy is excited to hire full time Surveyors for our new solar facility project located in Pueblo, Colorado, with work starting in October 2020!
McCarthy is looking for team members that have a proven commitment to safety, are accustomed to working outdoors, and can be committed to a full-time schedule.
- Safety-First Mindset
- Competitive pay
- 7 paid holidays
- Medical, paid time off, and retirement savings available
- Perform topographic surveys, location, through use of GPS equipment and/or conventional surveying equipment.
- Perform differential level work
- Perform construction surveys and field stake-out for site fence locations, property boundaries, and post installation locations
- Perform basic and advanced field calculations for all aspects of survey work
- Perform all additional duties that may be assigned.
- One-year minimum experience exercising this position is preferred, building experience preferred.
- Knowledge of land surveying principles and practices is a requirement.
- Skills in using basic and advanced surveying tools and software are necessary.
- Mathematical abilities are required to prepare analytical field reports
- Occupation hazards and standard safety precautions necessary in the workplace.
McCarthy is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.