A transport driver at World Fuel Services, our drivers are the key to our success. A transport driver at World Fuel Services operates heavy trucks carrying petroleum products across the United States. On the job, you will learn how to safely transport and handle various petroleum products.
What's in it for me?
• Industry-leading compensation packages
• Company-paid insurance offerings with health benefits
• 401(k) with company Match & No Vesting Period
• Generous, company-paid personal time off
• A fleet of modern vehicles with the latest in cab technologies
• Eligible for nearly all benefits, including health insurance, on day one
• On-the-job training programs
• $0 Premium Medical Insurance Option
• National growth opportunities at an established Fortune 100 company
• $250 Monthly Performance/Safety Bonus
• And more!
Work for a leading supplier of fuel products in Colorado. World Fuel Services is actively seeking CDL A Drivers to join our rapidly growing fleet at our Pueblo, CO location. Positions available for Fuel Transport operating locally.
• Home daily
• Modern fleet of equipment
• Highly competitive hourly pay + OT with regular increases!
• Training pay from $21/hour
• Starting pay from $24/hour
• Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
• Referral bonus
• Premier paid safety training (No tank experience required)!
• Vacation and holiday pay
• Unparalleled health plans for your entire family
• Retirement plan
• Current Class A License with HazMat and Tank endorsements
• 2 years recent Class A driving experience.
• Acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
• Pass required DOT Pre-Employment Testing & Background