Liquid Transport has an immediate opening for an Experienced Liquid Bulk Dispatcher .
The ideal candidate will contribute to the smooth running of the terminal operation. Some of the duties include:
• Discretion required when dispatching drivers and assigning loads for: local pick ups, local delivery and long haul, ensuring that drivers are “Qualified" prior to dispatch;
• Receive orders and enter into computer, assign load to equipment and driver in a manner to ensure on time pick up and delivery and to meet the FMCSA hours of service regulations and customers’ requirements, prepare and issue all delivery documentation to the driver, update computerized dispatch and assure driver accurately completes and turns in all required paperwork;
• Continuous communications with maintenance facility to assure necessary repair items are completed to minimize down time - schedule tank preps with maintenance;
• Prepare clean-out list with special procedures (if any);
• Perform a regular yard check, and inform relief of the next dispatcher shift, if applicable;
• Monitor the process in place to receive and audit logs ensuring that the logs are forwarded to Safety on a timely basis;
• Experience with TMW IT platform and Peoplenet ELD programs is preferred.
LTC provides a very broad benefit package that includes: a choice of a traditional and CDHP medical plans, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability and supplemental life, a 401k Plan with a match. This is a full time salaried position.
• 2 - 5 years dispatch experience preferred.
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Analytical skill sufficient to calculate and prepare records as required.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent is required.
• Computer literate for order enter and administrative skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers