compensation: We offer a competitive salary. employment type: full-time internship
QR Code Link to This Post
For more than four decades, Pate Construction Company Inc. has completed multiple federal, state, municipal, and commercial projects throughout Colorado, New Mexico, Arizona, Texas, and Wyoming.
• Travels to different work sites in Colorado refueling equipment
• Will drive other vehicles when needed.
• Experience with fueling procedures.
• Operates vehicles and equipment in a safe and responsible manner.
• Performs all required DOT inspections and complies with other regulatory DOT requirements by adhering to state and federal laws and regulation, including pre-trip and post trip
• Follows safety and security procedures and determines appropriate action. Reports potentially unsafe conditions and uses materials and equipment properly
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Current Class-A CDL with tanker and hazmat endorsements.
• Five years of experience operating a fuel truck preferred.
• Good driving record (MVR)
• Maintains Department of Transportation qualifications.
• Ability to sit and stand for extended times, walking, stooping, kneeling, climbing and balancing.
• Performs work in various types of weather conditions
• Represents Pate Construction in a positive manner
• Report maintenance and safety issues to supervisor
• Other job duties as assigned
We are proud to offer you:
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Legal Plan and Colonial Life products.
• 401(k) Plan with Company Matching Contributions
• Competitive Salary
• Company-Paid Life Insurance, Short Term Disability and Accidental Insurance.
• Wellness Program with Incentives
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers